Chat Safety ... it starts with you!
If this is your first time visiting a website where users can interact with other users online, sometimes it can be very overwhelming. It really doesn't have to be. Talking online should always be an enjoyable experience and nobody should be afraid to do so.
Please read the following carefully whenever you do visit social networking or websites with chat communication functions or features:
1) Only chat with others around your age group. Do not talk to older men or women who are not supposed to be in this room. Report them to a moderator or your local police if they are asking you to do or about inappropriate things.
2) Kids are encouraged to participate in these chat rooms under the supervision of their parent/guardian. This is mandatory if you are under the age of 13.
3) Do not give out any of your personal information including your social media ID's and email addresses.
4) Do not ever meet anyone in real life. That is extremely dangerous. Please do not ever do it no matter how much you trust the person you are chatting with.
5) We do not suggest you use your real profile picture. Other users can use that to search for your other social media profiles online. It is best to choose a random picture as your profile avatar.